CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Friday, September 18, 2009

Our Arrival in Philadelphia


Driving from the airport near central Philadelphia


After our long journey, we finally arrived at our new home.

Everything here is a little bit older, but our neighborhood is nice and we are surrounded by dental students and their families.

The moving truck didn't arrive until the next day so we had no pots and pan, dishes, or anything. Our first dinner in our new home was oven baked pizza served on a cardboard box. Luckily, some friends in our ward lent us a couple of air mattresses. Much better than sleeping on the floor.

5 comments:

ringermelinda1@gmail.com said...

Hey Sarah and Nate!
Love your updated blog! What great adventures you are having. I think your apartment looks nice - send more pictures of it now that you are all moved in!
Love, Mom

Kristi H. said...

So great! I'm glad you guys are getting settled in! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Wow! you're apartments much nicer than i'd expected! I bet nate was exited to have something other than cold cereal haha

Nicole said...

Congrats on your move to Phili! And with a brand new baby, wow I'm sure that was work. Hope all is well, miss you guys.

RACHAEL said...

i totally know what you mean about everything being older! that's how it is here. our apt is from the 70's i think. it's great. it will make us appreciate it more when we get real houses!:] love you and miss you!!!!