CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fencing at the Corporate Challenge

Big target, slow on his feet, no problem.

6 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

I am so excited to see an update! I am jealous that you were able to go snow boarding at least once. The fencing looks like a lot of fun, and it's always nice to have a big slow target.

Melynie said...

Hey, I found your blog!! How fun is this. Love the pics. Love you more.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Could you email me your address please? Thank you!

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Well hello there!! Just stumbled across your blog and thing you guys need to update us on whats been going on lately! We haven't seen you guys in forever!

Nicole said...

Ok, time to update your blog. I want to see baby pics!!!

Coleen and Todd Staples said...

This one made me laugh out loud. haha.:) Who gets to try fencing?... so cool!