Nate and Sarah Ringer welcome their brand new baby girl, Brooklyn Norma Ringer. She was born on June 12, 2009 at 5:20 pm, weighing 7 pounds and 2 ounces and measuring 19.25 inches. She is healthy and beautiful. We feel so lucky to have her. Sarah is also recovering well.


6 comments:
Congratulations! Some friend I am... I didn't even know you guys were expecting! She's absolutely beautiful.
Oh, my goodness! I just want to EAT my beautiful little niece! I just LOVE her! Welcome, little Brooklyn!
She's so beautiful!! We can't wait to meet her!
Oh my goodness, she is so stinkin cute! Wish I could hold her!!! Congratulations both of you.
I still use that Summerlin water jug all the time...its perfect when you're breastfeeding!
She is adorable Sarah!!! I'm so excited for you!
Great to see your blog. We'll have to keep in touch more this way. I'm not a very consistent blogger but I'm trying to be better! Cute baby!!
Post a Comment