CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Fall!

So I know that since I'm posting these pictures so late, they may not have quite the same effect for those of you who have seen Brooklyn recently (so big and getting ready to crawl) but for those of you who haven't seen her since her birth practically, enjoy the evolution of Brooklyn! It's crazy for me to see these pictures and videos because she looks so small, delicate, and unstable back when these were taken (Sept. 2009). She's growing up so fast! This is a good view from our porch (you can kind-of see what our apt. complex looks like).

Cutie Brooklyn is helping me put my autumn wreath together. You can see Nate's wakeboard bench out there on our porch! That thing has come in very handy for extra seating.




Put up Your Dukes!
It was so funny--one day Brooklyn was in her swing, pumping her fists like she was in a boxing match. She lowered her hands when Nate and I started laughing but would put them up again when we'd say, "Put up yer dukes!" Sooo funny!


I had to post these pictures because they crack me up. After the doctor gave me the go-ahead to exercise again, I was eager to get moving. I must say that the running stroller is one of the world's best inventions--I LOVE ours!! Brooklyn and I went running most every day this fall until the weather got too cold. I didn't want Brooklyn's head bobbing around as I ran so I packed her in with a multitude of blankets...as you can see. Don't worry--despite how it may look in the pictures, I kept her well shaded from the sun and exercised caution at all times :) She was my best little running buddy!

Cute video of her laughing with daddy Nate.

0 comments: