CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Friday, January 22, 2010

Playing at the Park

There are some nice parks in our area and we tried to soak in the great weather while we could this fall. Brooklyn sitting on a log "by herself."




Swinging!

4 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

I love the jogging stroller picture where Brooklyn is sandwiched it. I love love love my jogging stroller too. That and the playgroups keep me sane.

Erin Davis said...

She is so adorable! I need a girl in my life! :) It's fun to be able to see pictures of Brooklyn, and keep up with you guys.

dave&hannah said...

That is the most adorable!! I love that you guys start her early in everything. Tummy time, swinging alone, boxing... great parenting!! Loved this entry!

Michele Ringer said...

I seriously can't get over Brooklyn sitting on the log "by herself!" hahahahahhahahaha i am laughing so hard because I can totally hear you guys saying that.