CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Monday, April 5, 2010

Family Home Christmas

I know, I know, I'm posting these pictures from Christmas and it's April... Too cute not to post though, even if it's late! In my defense, my computer crashed in February and I lost ALL my pictures off my computer. Luckily I had most of them saved in other places but it's been a huge process and a pain to transfer them back over to my computer (I'm actually still working on it...:( So sad!).
Anyhow, here's a few pics of our little family Christmas - we exchanged gifts before flying out to Las Vegas for Christmas.

Our cute little family Christmas

Okay I had to put these pictures in here because they crack me up. Brooklyn was just learning to sit up without support when these pictures were taken. So here is Nate getting her into position...

And here she is about to do a face plant!


Our "new" nativity set (I bought it at a thrift store for $5, yeah!)!

This is the sad aftermath, after Brooklyn and her lighting-fast hands got a hold of the shepherd!


Brooklyn's first picture with Santa; apparently she's too young to recognize him as a stranger yet - no tears! This was at our ward Christmas party - there is a guy in our ward who is the PERFECT Santa (how lucky are we?)! It's hilarious too because for the Sundays following the Christmas party, some of our friends' kids would turn to them and say excitedly, "Santa is at church!" And their parents explained that yes, Santa goes to church also...

3 comments:

Mike and Amber said...

So sorry about your pictures! What a pain. Good job going the cheap route with your nativity scene, your a seasoned mom already! It's inevitable that things are going to get broken and lost, luckily you can't be too upset over 5 bucks :D

Michele Ringer said...

O my gosh I'm laughing really hard here. The commentaries are excellent and Brooklyn is hilarious!!! love you!

Sarah said...

You were here for Christmas??!! :)