CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ocean City playgroup

April 1, 2010

I love that we always have such fun playgroups! This time we went to Ocean City, NJ to play on the beach. I can't believe we are only 1 1/2 hours from the ocean! It was still pretty cool so I didn't swim (though I did see some young kids getting in the water - crazy!). We loved the chance to catch some sun, eat picnic lunch, and play with our friends.


I tried to get Brooklyn to stand so I could take a picture of her with the ocean in the background but she totally refused and kept hiding her little face in my legs!
A view of the boardwalk with our friends Megan, Hallee and Maddie Payne. This place was so fun - I can't wait to bring Nate back here!

0 comments: