Saturday, February 6, 2010
Again I feel I must mention that, yes I do know that I am finally posting these entries from winter 2010 in AUGUST 2010...ridiculous but better late than never right? I never promised to be a good blogger (I do keep good records just not necessarily on our blog)...but our pictures are too great not to share!
So besides Nate's getting stuck in Philadelphia at Christmas time, we had a lot of fun with the snow. It was obviously Brooklyn's first time seeing snow so were excited to introduce her to it. We bundled her up before going out to play in it.Again I feel I must mention that, yes I do know that I am finally posting these entries from winter 2010 in AUGUST 2010...ridiculous but better late than never right? I never promised to be a good blogger (I do keep good records just not necessarily on our blog)...but our pictures are too great not to share!
In case you don't remember how crazy this last winter's weather was on the east coast...As one weather report announced,
"All time seasonal snowfall records broken in Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington"
A view from right outside our apartment.
Good thing Grandma James sent Brooklyn multiple snow suits this year...we layered Brooklyn up Christmas Story style just to be sure she didn't get too cold...:)
Check out the snow on top of the cars! Smart man that he is, Nate parked our car on a higher part of the parking lot before the snow started so we wouldn't get trapped in and that forethought ended up paying off.
Digging snow out from around our car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment