CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brooklyn's First Halloween!

For the ward Halloween party Brooklyn was a hit as a hot dog, and Nate and I were the condiments, mustard and ketchup!

We used the pumpkin that we got from Freddy Farms as our family jack-o-lantern this year. The pumpkin wasn't quite ripe so it still had spots of green which actually created a really cool effect -- he looked like a little hobo pumpkin with a scruffy, unshaven face!
Brooklyn helping Daddy carve the pumpkin.



Our festive doorway! The "Boo" sign was from someone (I'm guessing one of our friends) who "booed" us (leaving cookies and a note to boo someone else) - so cute!

This cracks me up because Brooklyn is getting so squirmy in this picture. She's all decked out wearing her creeping cutie onesie and ghost hat!



1 comments:

dave&hannah said...

oh my gosh. cutest little family and decorations and baby ever! She is so funny pouting with a ghost hat on! I think that may also be the first time I've ever seen a non-smiling picture!