CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fall Colors - Valley Green

One of the things I was most excited for when we moved to the East coast was to see the awesome fall colors you always see in calendars and hear about on the news. Sure enough, at the end of October, Valley Green was bursting with color! (Next year's fall I want us to drive out to Amish Country to see the colors and the rolling hills out there.)



We took a walk down the Wissahickon trail with our friends Deborah and Sam Peterson and enjoyed the FABULOUS weather before it got too cold.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these posts! Nate looks like he's standing in the river in the third picture.

dave&hannah said...

HAHA, that last picture... is nate trying to be funny and stick out his chest? Because it looks like it and I like this picture even more because of it.

Ringer said...

Hahaha, Brooke you are right--it totally looks like Nate is standing in the river and Hannah I have NO idea what Nate was trying to do with his chest out like that!! Nate says he's not sure what he was doing either...! Cracks me up...