CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Contributors

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cutie Brooklyn

Crazy hair
Brooklyn's hair dried kind-of funky one day and we couldn't get it to lay down! It was totally Alfalfa hair--so funny!


Brooklyn was playing on the floor and the next thing I knew, I looked over and she was conked out! Little cutie...

I love her happy smile! This whole stay-at-home mom thing has been an adjustment for me after working full time for so many years but I LOVE it. Brooklyn is the sweetest, best little baby ever. She runs around everywhere with me, is so social (she smiles and laughs all the time and people always comment on what a happy baby she is), and is just a good girl. She has such a peaceful little spirit and Nate and I feel so lucky to have her.

Studying with dad!


1 comments:

Melynie said...

Oh, that cute little girl!!!!!! I just love her and totally wish I could spend time with her! She is soooooo adorable!!!!!!!! Loves from her favorite aunt Melynie!